Hi, friend! I am Jessica Browning Christensen, but you can call me Jessie. My middle name comes from my mom. It is her maiden name. When I was younger I used to be embarrassed about my it because it wasn’t Marie or Jane, like all my other girlfriends. My mom, bless her heart, even let me “add” another middle name, so I chose Lynn. Oh, I was a confused child.
Adding “Lynn” helped for a little while, but was like a bandaid. It helped cover my insecurity for a little while, but it didn’t change who I was. Plus, I would always feel bad when someone asked me about it. I didn’t like pretending to be someone I wasn’t. I was not Jessica Lynn, I am Jessica Browning. That is who I am, Jessie B. 🙂
So, now you know a little bit about my name, but I would like to share more about who I am. The most important thing you need to know about me, I am a follower of Christ. I am nothing without Him. I have a personal relationship with Him and my purpose is to glorify Him.
I am also the kinda girl who…
- Needs my cup cups of AdvoCare Spark every day
- Believes that “leaps of faith” are always worth it – Seattle to Arizona
- Can be found singing loudly in the car
- Memorized the lines of The Goonies, 3 Ninjas and Christmas Vacation
- Has BIG dreams in my heart
- Would rather have a bouquet of flowers than a new pair of shoes
- Loves inspirational quotes and bible verses
- Always wears athletic gear to the airport (or anywhere actually)
- Had a huge fear of flying and public speaking but starting to love both
- Loves super heros- especially Superman
- Could watch football all day everyday – Go Seahawks!
- Would rather read a good book than watch a movie
- Prefers a ponytail than hair down
- Can never pass up a trip to Trader Joe’s, Target, Chiptole or Starbucks
- Loves a good game night with friends and family
- Has a passion for my faith, family, friends and living a balanced, healthy lifestyle
That is me in a nutshell. If you would more of a fancy bio, you can click here, but these were more fun to write!
Now tell me friend, who are YOU?